A complete Private Pilot ground course is offered periodically based on demand. The goal of the course is to prepare students for both the FAA written and oral exams.
If you would like to receive information about the next Private Pilot ground school please fill out the Contact Form.
Materials included as part of the course are:
- Electronic E6B
- Private Pilot memory cards
- Private Pilot study questions
- Flight Providers – Quick Reference packet (used during oral exam.)
Virtual coaching is completed using Zoom on conferencing with audio, desktop sharing, and video communication.
- Memorization of key information that must be readily available to all pilots.
- Understanding of FAA documentation including CFRs, Airplane Flying Handbook, Pilot Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.
- Application of skills to complete scenario based problems.